General Requirements to be a Stark Olympics Volunteer
- Respect and observe at all time the rights of individuals served be the Stark County Board of Developmental Disabilities.
- Be willing to submit a background check to Special Olympics Ohio.
- Become familiar with the organization’s policies and procedures and upholds its philosophy and standards.
- Have general knowledge of the sports in which the volunteer wishes to participate.
- Be a reliable source for coaches. Many of the Special Olympic sports are operated on the basis of the volunteers.
- Represent Stark DD Special Olympics in a positive way while in the community.
- HAVE FUN!